Rules & Regulations of JAN AKANKSHA (NGO)
1. The Members and Officers of JAN AKANKSHA are working on voluntary basis and no payment is given to them. Membership is non-tranferable and once the payment is made, it is non-refundable.
2. Any Kind of misbehavior or misconduct may result in rejection of membership of JAN AKANKSHA. All disputes subject to jurisdiction of regional only.
3. JAN AKANKSHA will not be responsible for any misuse of Identity Card Issued to the Members during the course of their Membership with JAN AKANKSHA.
4. On expiry, the Identity Cards must be submitted to the National Admn. Office. After expiry, renewal is a must for regular membership.
5. In case of change of address, Member should inform the same to the National Admin. Office.
6. All JAN AKANKSHA members should contact their respective Area Units / State Units / National Admn. office once in month.
7. Strict action will be taken against the Members, if found guilty floating the rules and regulations of JAN AKANKSHA and are also punishable under the Press and Societies Act.
8. If you have any doubt, question or problems, please contact JAN AKANKSHA Admin Office. All right reserved to JAN AKANKSHA.
9. Applicant can use photocopy of the application form which will be duly acknowledged by the National Admin. Office once received duly filled in.
A All Payments should be made online / Cash/Cheque/Payorder/D.D. in favour of JAN AKANKSHA
B Attach Photocopy of Residential Proof and Two Photographs Duly Name & Signature on Backside at nearest office.
Benefit of Members
1. ID 2. Certificate 3. Officer 4. T-Shirt 5. Batch 6. Sticker 7. Literature 8. Free Legal Counselling 9. Programme Free Pass 10. Incentive for Introduce.
I hereby solemnly affirm and declare that :
1. The details mentioned by me here in above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed or suppressed thereof. If anything found incorrect at any stage, my membership may be terminated.
2. I honestly declare that I will not involve myself directly or indirectly in any act which will be against the prestige of our Nation, Society, Journalism and JAN AKANKSHA as well.
3. I will abide by the rules and regulations and Bye-Law of the JAN AKANKSHA in force from time to time.
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, or disability.
Thank you for completing this application form and for your interest in Internship/Volunteering with us.